Friday, November 18, 2005

HIyaaaaaaaaaaaa


Hi all,
it takes a lot more effort from people to convince people that I am a good guy. Well is there some thing as a good person i doubt it because we have to sell ourselves in order to earn few bucks of cash. well it is interesting to observe the way people sell them selves each and every day when they know that there is some one else better the them. is it a tough task or an easy one to do depends from one person to another.

This is why I question bat any person being good person????? Well doing things that we do is essential because we have to survive. This is a small post since i don't have much of time or do I unless u guys want me to put in some technical information into this blog.

PS: I haven't read many novels to input more of indirect or novel speech hence my blogspot will be simple and precise and like it or not the statements will be mismatching hey that’s me live with it!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: