Saturday, September 30, 2006

Back to the Future.....

Things have changed over the past 12months . meeting people , making new friends and of course searching for them when time arises.....Its been a year of dreams, revealing, discovering , listening and understanding. This blog I would be posting it from my room in Andrew Ure Hall which is /was my Student accommodation. Other than the network movies and meeting other fellow students and with the regular statement of ‘How r u’? I would like to point it out that I have met some amazing individuals who are equally good in what they do and say. My flat mates Hoozefa, Harish, Ketan , Swagath, and Krishna . Its been a gr8 knowing these fine human beings. There are few more others whom I really respect. Stepping out of the student life and into the World where no more exams to be given (unless someone’s planning for further studies!!) I wish these guys all the Best with their future.

No comments: