Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Monsoon is here!!!



We all have had enough of heat for sometime in Bangalore. The rain dances were performed. People like me prayed for rain gods to show us some mercy. The heat was getting to me. Finally the rain gods have answered my prayers. Its been raining past few days in Bangalore and I am loving it!!!.... Even though I have been drenched once / twice I have thoroughly enjoyed the experience. The only issue I have when it rains is the flooding of water on the roads and footpaths. I am not going to whine over infrastructure issue, storm drains, government, etc.....just read an article in Indiatimes were Indians are supposed to be big whiners . (just click on the first pic). hmmmmmmmm ... So where were we ... ahh yes!!! Bangalore and Monsoon. I just enjoyyyy rainy season. I believe its just perfect when it's sunny and it rains. After I rains we at Bangalore give back mother nature. In the last picture our roads act as a puddle of water to a thirsty cow.

enjoy the pics!!


No comments: