Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Move over it's my Right!!

An award winning article by me.. Award presented by my Company :).. 100% original

Move over it's my Right!!

 

Down the lane on the road,

I see a child begging for food,

Life's Tough, you know it too

Hear them look into their eye

Its not help that they cry

It's Freedom from hunger, money and pride

We Humans dwell upon, feed and feast,

To enjoy the various luxuries of Life

 

Materials are more of a need,

Blinding us with Money and Greed,

The future is staring at us through the car window

Learning to survive, Learning to Fight,

A day would come when we would realize,

That Mankind is preparing his own demise,

Polluting the air and fighting for land

Who is to question? Who is to Stand?

 

Let's unite, let's understand

Ask the Question which the Future would ask

It's our Future let make it Bright,

Stop Bribery, Stop the Fight

If you cannot then sit Tight,

Since it's  time to stand and say

"Move over it's my Right!!"

1 comment:

Niar said...

hi...
it's really nice poems
i like it so much